Animal Testing Policy
Declaration of Cruelty-Free Policy
The Fab Friend pledges to be cruelty free.
We believe that animals should not suffer and die to test cosmetics or cosmetic ingredients. We therefore avoid doing business with companies that make animals suffer for their products or supporting corporations that abuse animals. We take every effort to comply with the following criteria:
- The Fab Friend does not conduct, commission, or is a party to Animal Testing of any cosmetic ingredient, raw material, formulation of finished cosmetic product.
- The Fab Friend does not buy any ingredient, formulation, or product from any supplier or manufacturer that conducted, commissioned, or had been party to Animal Testing after the cut-off date of March 11, 2009 (date of testing ban on ingredients or combination of ingredients issued by the Commission of the European Communities).
- If an ingredient or combination of ingredients is found not to comply with the above mentioned criteria (no. 2), The Fab Friend will replace it with an alternative or remove it from the product range.
- The Fab Friend selects its suppliers based on their animal-testing policies and requests their policies on a regular basis. In general, The Fab Friend prefers to search for new suppliers in countries where animal testing has been banned (e.g. EU) or is not prevalent.
- The Fab Friend avoids animal-tested ingredients and ONLY offers cruelty-free products to our customers.